South Queensland Article Directory
South Queensland LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
South Queensland News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on south.qld.guide and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using south.qld.guide as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your South Queensland business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for South Queensland
Tips on Writing a Community or Business Article for South Queensland, Queensland, Australia:
1. Research the Region: Before starting an article, research the region to get a clear understanding of the local area, culture, and community. It will help to identify relevant information and create more engaging content.
2. Identify the Target Audience: Determine who you are writing for and avoid using technical jargon. Instead, focus on using simple and engaging language that the general public can understand.
3. Develop a Strong Angle: A strong angle makes your article stand out, so identify an angle that is both interesting and relevant to the region of South Queensland.
4. Focus on the Local Community: To make your article relevant to the local community, include quotes from notable locals or business owners, and highlight local attractions or businesses.
5. Use Facts and Figures: Use data, statistics, and facts to back up your article. This will add credibility and make the article more informative.
6. Use Active Voice: Use active voice when writing as it makes the article sound more engaging and easier to understand.
7. Highlight Local Events: South Queensland is home to many festivals and events that draw a large crowd. Highlighting these events can make the article more interesting and showcase the region's culture and community spirit.
8. Edit Professionally: Edit and proofread your article several times before submitting it. Make sure it adheres to the required style and format and that there are no grammatical errors.
9. Avoid Being Biased: Avoid being biased in your article and maintain the objectivity of the content. Represent both sides of an argument if necessary.
10. Seek Feedback: Get feedback from others after writing and before submitting your article. This will provide you with different perspectives that might help you improve the article.